These rules are binding on all Members Games Red Games Ltd. In addition to the Game Members are also required to comply with Terms of Red Games Ltd. Monitoring compliance with the Rules of the game are carried out by Red Games Ltd and its authorized representatives (collectively - "Administration"), as well as Moderators.
Please note that these rules and regulations are not exhaustive and do not cover all possible abusive or improper behavior. Application of the rules for each game takes place in view of its technical features and mechanics of the game.
The company Red Games Ltd reserves the right to restrict access of any User to the Game and other game resources at any time in case of any violation of the Game, the User Agreement, or other rules of Red Games Ltd. In this case, restrictions on the users can be applied at the discretion of the Administration of the Game and other game resources at the same time.
The administration has the right to modify or delete any information placed c foul play, the User Agreement, or other rules of Red Games Ltd company.
The following are some of the restrictions that may apply to the user in the event of violations:
- Enable mode read only - the deprivation of the possibility to send messages in the game and game channels for a period of from one day to the permanent (indefinite) block.
- Blocking access to the Game or the account as a whole for a period of from one day to the permanent (indefinite) block.
- Write-off of game achievements, as well as in-game currency, VIP account and other additional features games without compensation (including Account return the form to the state that existed prior to the relevant disorders) - if received in violation of the Laws of the Game, the User Agreement and other rules of Red Games Ltd or the relevant conditions for contests and campaigns.
Please note that repeated violations and multiple lead to the application of more stringent restrictions, including permanent (perpetual) account suspension. Available VIP Account User does not provide any advantage in imposing restrictions. In the case of restrictions to the accounts of the action of VIP account is not suspended and is not compensated for.
If the rules are not set to automatic monitoring of certain categories of violations, filing complaints against Members, Administration and moderators done by sending feedback messages in the game.
1. Prohibitions in the game
In the game, the general gaming and other channels, the following actions are prohibited:
1.1. Using a mat, veiled mat, another profanity or insulting companions.
To profanity equated veiled mat, including obscene words and phrases written with grammatical mistakes or deliberate substitution, separation or removal of the symbols. Also prohibited rude, abusive and offensive language, beyond the culture of communication.
1.2. Placement of information aimed at diverting Members from the topic of conversation and games (flood). Detailed description of the flood is given in paragraph 2.2 of the Rules of the game.
1.3. Begging (requests to transfer real money game gold, game values, and so on. P.) In any form, aimed at individual or all Members.
1.4. Using other people's accounts, sale, transfer, purchase account, including through sharing or receiving a gift.
1.5. Using insults, divisive racial, ethnic, religious or gender.
1.6. The spread of personal information of third parties, including home addresses, phone numbers, passport information, without their consent.
1.7. Placing false information about the game, the Administration, moderators, users and other persons.
1.8. Extortion or blackmail the user personal information, including usernames and passwords from accounts or e-mail.
Placing information of any nature in order to obtain access to your account and personal data of users, the implementation of financial scams and online fraud. Such information, among other things, provides:
- posting links to other resources, disguised as official resources Red Games Ltd Company;
- The users sending any personal communications on behalf of the Administration and moderators, including a proposal to transfer data or install the software;
- impersonating representatives of the Administration or Moderators.
1.9. Accommodation in Game pornographic and erotic nature or of links to them.
1.10. Direct or indirect promotion of drugs and alcohol.
1.11. Threats to Members, the Administration, moderators or other persons.
1.12. Placement of advertisements of any kind, including proposals for a bonus code, in-game currency, VIP accounts, and other additional features games, "pumping" Accounts, help in the game, and so on. N. Among other things, include the arrangement of information in the form of references to such violations to Internet resources, except for references to Red Games Ltd fanresursy or company resources defined by the Administration as friendly.
1.13. Discussion on the issues of modern politics as a deliberately provoking conflicts. It is also prohibited mixing of military and historical discussions to topical political issues.
1.14. Insulting Administration or moderators, as well as a discussion of their actions in any way.
1.15. Provoking Members of a violation of the Game, User Agreement and other rules.
1.16. Unsportsmanlike behavior in any form. Complaints against such behavior in the games will only be accepted through the in-game appeals system. For unsportsmanlike conduct also include cases referred to in paragraph 2.1 of the Rules of the game.
1.17. Dissemination of information, which is directly or indirectly connected with the organization, historical or political figures convicted by international tribunals or by recognized terrorist, socially dangerous and illegal. Among other things, violations is the use of Nazi symbols, terms, and symbols (such as "SS"), as well as the names of the relevant historical figures.
1.18. The use of direct or indirect form of the following nicknames or other names in the game:
- violating para 1.17;
- divisive racial, ethnic, religious or gender;
- which contain the obscene, profane, abusive or offensive language or abbreviations;
- directly or indirectly associated with sexual intercourse or violence;
- the description relating to the body, its biological functions or features of the development;
- including intellectual property of third parties without the consent of copyright holders;
- containing information that may lead to an erroneous perception of the User as a representative of the Administration or moderators;
- containing direct or indirect promotion of drugs or alcohol;
- contain an indication of the actions prohibited by the User Agreement, the Rules of the game, different rules of Red Games Ltd or legislation.
If nicknames violate the rules of the game, they need to be changed. In this case, the corresponding account lock for the period necessary to rename will be applied.
The administration reserves the right in the case of inactive players in the game to unilaterally change its nickname.
1.19. The use or distribution of information on ways to damage the Game Administration, users or other persons (bot program, forbidden to fashion Game, game client vulnerability information, sites, and so on. N.).
1.20. Getting the game elements, game achievements, as well as in-game currency, VIP accounts, and other additional features games with foul play, User Agreement and other rules of Red Games Ltd or the rules of individual stocks and competitions.
1.21. Distribution of any information about the Games and plans for their development, which is confidential. Such information includes any information that is not published in an official news and press releases on Red Games Ltd resources.
1.22. Use the game in ways not provided for by the User Agreement, the Rules of the game, Red Games Ltd other rules of the company, as well as outside the scope of normal gameplay.
1.23. Actions or posting information that in the opinion of the Administration violated the law, morality and ethics, or are undesirable.
2. Features separate infringements
Please note that any violation of the rules of paragraph 2.1 leads to the blocking of access to the Game or the account as a whole.
2.1. Along with other forms of unsportsmanlike conduct prohibited by the following:
- The use of programs that simulate the action of Members in the Game (bots), software-clickers, keyboard and mouse control macros, and other similar methods of accumulating in-game achievements, as well as other forms of unsportsmanlike conduct at the discretion of the Administration of.
In connection with the operation of semi-automatic positioning system violators who use automated scripts-clickers program bot program or keyboard and mouse control macros, and other similar schemes accumulate in-game achievements without the participation or passive participation of the players in the battle for Members who have committed these violations, apply a temporary or permanent blocking of access to the game with the possibility of its cancellation at the discretion of the Administration following the partial or complete recovery of the condition that existed before the violation.
2.2. The Game is completely prohibited to flood. Under the flood meant among other things:
- implementation of media distribution, which user did not request, showed no interest in getting it or to which did not consent (spam);
- abuse of the transfer of the text (crushing proposal into separate words);
- repeated duplication of similar messages; creation of messages that do not contain meaning;
- multiple overlapping results in fighting games channels;
- abuse of writing messages in uppercase;
- abuse of punctuation marks.
3.1. Moderator channel is voluntary assistant Administration. Moderators are chosen by the Administration on their own and not subject to discussion.
3.2. Duties of the Moderator:
- restrictions apply with respect to users who violate Terms, Rules or other rules of Red Games Ltd.
3.3. Moderator is not obliged to:
- answer questions (the answers are given at the discretion of the moderator);
- warn the user of the application of restrictions in violation -actions postmoderatsiya (alert the user to the application of restrictions remains at the discretion of the moderator);
- The users explain the reasons for which it was imposed or that the restriction.